High brightness: AUXITO 3157 led bulb uses 24 pcs 3020 LED chips for 360° illumination. 300% brighter than halogen bulbs. The light source is closer to the halogen bulbs', good beam pattern.
Good cooling system: Whole aviation aluminum lamp body and hollow out body design give the LED turn signal light efficient heat dissipation. Ensure the secure temperature range and 40,000 hours of life span.
Easy to install: Compatible with US standard and CK type, directly fit for 3157, 3156, 3457, 3056, 3057, 4156 sockets. Sit tight in the socket, no loose connection. Mini size design, no extra load resistor, fit the light housing perfectly.
No led on the tip: No blinding to other traffics. No waste of energy and no additional heat. Please note that the 7440/7443 led bulb can only be used as turn signal lights.
Compatible with 90% vehicles’ system: The 3157 led turn signal light bulb is 25W per bulb, amber yellow light. For some sensitive vehicles, load resistors (decoder) may be needed.
- Model: 3157 led bulb turn signal light
- Power: 25W per bulb
- Current: 2.12A
- Voltage: DC12V-24V, for 12V cars only
- Color: Amber Yellow light
- LED type: 24pcs 3020smd
- Body material: Aviation aluminum 6063
- 1200Lm/per bulb, 2400LM/per Set
-2X 3157-3156 LED bulbs
-High light output: 360-degree lighting with 24 pcs 3020 LED chips, no blind spot, 300% brighter than stock bulbs.
-Aluminum Body: Whole aluminum lam body and unique hollow out design for better cooling ability. Long-lasting life up to 40,000 hrs.
-Socket type: Compatible with 3157, 3156, 3457, 3056, 3057, 4156 etc.
- Mini size: All in one design, no external resistor, space-saving, better fit the light housing.
-Easy Installation: Non-polarity, standard and CK socket compatible, plug and play installation, completed in minutes.
Please double check owners' manual or original bulb size to confirm before placing an order.
Please follow the steps to check if the size of the bulb will fit your car.
1. Check your owner’s manual or search automotive bulb fitment online to find the right bulb size for your vehicle.
2. Take off the original bulbs on your car to double-check the size.