- Item Weight 13.8 ounces
- Package Dimensions 6.8 x 5.8 x 2.1 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number Mini-H4-HB-1908
- OEM Part Number Compatible with H4/9003 headlight socket.
- Fit socket: H4 (9003)
- Power: 40W/bulb
- Voltage: DC 12-24V
- LED Type: LMP
- Color Temp: 6500K
- Luminous: 8,000LM
- Lifespan: >50,000hrs
- Body Material: Aviation Aluminum
Package: 2X h4(9003) LED headlight bulbs 1X Product manual 2X Nylon cable ties ATTENTION: For very few sensitive vehicles, the anti-flicker harness may be required in addition. Please check the owners manual or original bulb to confirm the correct bulb you need before placing.
- Ultra-thin board design effectively simulates the h4 halogen lamp’s beam pattern and solves the problem of focusing on unevenly or dark area problems.
- The super focused and high light output provides a wider and farther visible range. No blinding to oncoming drivers, keep you and other drivers away from danger in the dark.
- Almost 1:1 same size like halogen h4 headlight bulbs, non-polarity plugs, perfectly fit into your original h4 headlight housing, no modification or damages on headlight housing or cover.
- Upgraded Can-bus error-free design and 40W per bulb high output make these h4 headlight bulbs compatible with 99% of vehicles without error warnings or radio interference.
- Aviation aluminum body combines with powerful turbofan and special copper board ensure superior durability up to 50,000 hours, waterproof and dust-proof design allows it to work continuously even in extreme conditions.
- Why do we design these h4 led headlight bulbs with independent driver? We aim to keep the electronic components away from the heat source and ensure a long service time. The built-in smart IC ensures the best temperature protection and headlight performance.
Question: Is it 80 watts total or per bulb?
Answer: These h4 led headlight bulbs are 40w/bulb, 80watts total.
Question: Will these fit for 2000 honda cr-v?
Answer: yes, these h4 led headlight bulbs will fit for 2000 honda cr-v.
Question: If the hi-beam indicator may have problems with these bulbs?
Answer: These H4/9003 led headlight bulbs will work well for 99%+ of vehicles without a problem. But due to system restricts, few Toyota vehicles may have a hi-beam indicator problem with these h4 bulbs. Decoder (load resistors) will be needed to solve the issue.