- High Brightness: Using 1860 led chips, each h11 bulb has 6000k white light at 4500lm, thinner LED intervals to bring a better light output than normal led bulbs
- 1:1 Beam Position Design: Makes the beam pattern close to original halogen h8/h11 bulbs, no dark spots, no worry about blinding oncoming vehicles
- Fan-less Design: Integrated aviation Aluminum base for more stable heat dissipation, no fan noise and fan faulty trouble ensure up to 40,000hrs long lifespan
- Mini Bulb Size: All-in-one compact h11 led headlight kit with no polarity design, simple plug and play easy installation.No radio interference problem after installation
Super Bright LED Chipsets
6000K white, 100% Brighter than halogen bulbs, no dark spots issue
Perfect thermal conductivity extends service time, no fan noisy or faulty trouble
Packaged safely,2 pcs a pack, customer manual included
Some vehicles, such as the 2007+ Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, BMW, Mercedes-Bens may require the decoder (warning canceller) to be installed together to avoid the flicker and error warning.
- Item Weight：8 ounces
- Package Dimensions；5.9 x 5.6 x 2.5 inches
- Item model number: 8542074443
- Manufacturer Part Number: B1-H8/H9/H11
- Bulb Type: LED
- All-in-One headlight kit: 2-pack H11(H8, H9) led bulbs, 20W low consumption, and clear 6000K white light. 4500LM per bulb, 9000LM per pair, voltage: DC9V-30V, no electromagnetic interference
- 1:1 Beam pattern: Use 1860 high bright led chips, the 1:1 same beam position like halogen h11 bulb design ensures a better light output performance, do not blind oncoming traffic, no glare to other drivers
- Longer lifespan: 6063 Aviation Aluminum corrugate heat-sink design extends the heat dissipation area cools down the lamp temperature rapidly, no fan faulty and noise trouble, up to 40,000hrs long lifespan
- Plug and play installation: Smaller heat-sink size with upgraded non-polarity plug, more convenient to install and direct fit for 95%+vehicles. Some sensitive vehicles may require decoders (warning canceler) to be installed
Question: Do I need a canbus decoder if I install these h11 in a 2010 Camry?
Answer: these h11 led headlight bulbs should be error-free for your 2010 Camry. If you need with cooling fan type h11 led headlight bulbs, please search Y13 Series Headlight, it's the brightest led headlight bulbs of AUXITO by far.
Question: I need to specifically order an H8 set.. how do I do that?
Answer: these h11 led headlight bulbs are compatible with h8 and h9 type.
Question: Will it fit a 2002 Nissan Frontier?
Answer: 2002 Nissan Frontier will take 9007 led headlight bulbs if you didn't change the headlight assembly, you can search dd-b1-9007 to check.
Question: Which modeled a low beam to replace a hid low beam bulb on a 2005 Lexus rx330 AWD?
Answer: if your low beam has HID headlamps, I'm sorry these h11 led headlight bulbs will not for your low beam. If your original low beam is halogen bulbs, these h11 headlight bulbs will fit for your low beam, and 9005 headlight bulbs will fit for your high beam.
Question: Hi, would this fit the honda civic 2017 low beam? Thks
Answer: If you look up your bulb size you should see that H11 is your low beam bulb, so yeah it should fit your car.
Question: What the part number for 2008 Yukon fog lights?
Answer: there are two different part number of fog light for 2008 Yukon, 5202 and 9145/H10, we are not sure which one your Yukon takes, could you please check your owner manual to confirm?
Question: Is H11 fanless or has a fan?
Answer: It does not. Just a heat sink.
Question: Fit Toyota Tacoma 2019
Answer: We checked at the sylvania-automotive website, it shows you will need two pair h11 headlight bulbs for your high beam and low beam.