✪ Use USA COB LED chips improve 60% light efficiency, 320° clear light beam no blind zone, see farther, see wider, safer night driving. “Instant-on” capability with zero warm-up time. Low energy consumption, up to 30,000 hours long life span
✪ Unique aviation aluminum alloy lamp body heat sink design extends the heat dissipation surface,30% cooler than standard. Built-in powerful 12,000 RPM high-speed Turbo cooling fan,3-4 times as much force as generic LED
✪ Plug and play for smooth installation. IP65 waterproof and shockproof design, more durable.【Important notice】: For some vehicles equipped with can-bus systems, our headlights may flicker or show error code. Anti-flicker Relay harness or load resistor is needed to prevent it
✪ If the bulbs do not light up after installation, flip the plugs 180 degrees to reverse the polarity and retry, pls contact us if they still not work or connection is loose. Buy with confidence, we provide 30days free return & 24 months warranty on item(s).Friendly customer service responses within 24 hours
- Power Consumption: 72 w/set,36 w/bulb
- Lighting Output:4000 LMS/bulb ,8000 LMS/pair
- Input Amperage:2.5A±0.2A
- Voltage: DC9V-32V
- LED Chip Type: High quality US COB LED chips
- Bulb Body Material: Aviation aluminum alloy lamp body
- Use USA COB LED chips, improve 60% light efficiency.
- Low energy consumption, up to 30,000 hours long life span.
- Anti-static ability, instant light up without warm time, waterproof material and design, ensures consistent light.
- Unique heat sink design extends the heat dissipation surface. Huge Blade Air Inlet, high flow air intake, quicker cooling.
- Simple installation directly connects into your factory housing plugs.
- Smaller size body design, fit for more vehicles.
- Our 9012 bulbs are not fit for Chrysler 200 and Dodge charger.
- These bulbs are polarity sensitive, if no lighting after installation, please flip the plugs 180° to reverse the polarity and retry.
- Please check and confirm the correct bulb size for your car before purchasing. If you are not sure, pls feel free to confirm with us, we are happy to help!
- For a few cars equipped with CANBUS systems or pulsed DRL systems, our headlights may not light up or will flicker. Anti-flicker Relay Harness or Load Resistor is needed to prevent it.