- 300% Brighter Than Halogen: AUXITO 9145 9140 H10 LED fog light bulbs to adopt double-sided CSP LED chips, giving 1700lm per bulb, 3400lm per set light output, 300% brighter than stock fog light bulbs. 3000K Golden yellow. Allow you to see far and wider
- 360° Lighting: 0.08 Ultra-thin chip interval, 360° lighting effect, perfect beam pattern, no dark spots, and no shadow
- Easy to Install: Mini size designed 9145 9140 H10 led fog light bulbs, almost the same size as the stock halogen bulbs, perfectly fit the light housing, non-polarity socket, plug and play
- 30,000 Hours Lifespan: Fanless design, will not suck dust. Whole aviation aluminum lamp body with hollow grooved base for stable and effective heat dissipation making the bulbs 30,000hrs lifespan
- Superior Durability: IP65 waterproof rate, work well during rainy, snowy or foggy days, give you a better view in bad weather. Fit for 9040, 9045, 9140, 9145, 9050, 9155, H10 sockets, suitable for fog light bulb replacement
|Model:||9040, 9045, 9140, 9145, 9050, 9155, H10|
|Color Temp:||3000K Golden Yellow Light|
|Power:||20W per bulb|
|Waterproof rate :||IP 65|
|Working Temp:||-40℃~+80℃ / -40℉~+176℉|
|Connect Type :||Plug and Play|
|Body Material:||Aviation Aluminum 6063|
|Application:||Fog lights, daytime running lights (DRL)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These were easy to install. Just a simple plug in into stock connector. The brightness difference between stock and these are just night and day and completely gets the value for your money.
Took me about 10 minutes to get both installed. Made a very noticeable improvement in visibility compared to my prior halogen bulbs. Would greatly recommend to anyone looking for a yellow colored light or very bright fog lights
Auxito H11 LED fog light bulb really fit to Highlander 2015 fog light houses , very easy to installed .connect is perfect fit on . good lighting and very bright . O.K for the price and quality .
i ordered them with the assumption that they would work as the page stated .took all that time to undo my lights only to find they were wrong.
I bought these for my Mercedes ML Class fog lights, to replace LED bulbs which never worked properly. They used to flicker or never lit up and wasted time with checking for loose connections, etc. Bottom line, I needed new bulbs. These are perfect for the small area that is in the bumper. I’ve tried LEDs with fans and LEDs with pigtails and they did not fit. Also, others did not lock in place so that the LEDs point to the sides. These do. Also, they are extremely bright. Unfortunately with the older ML Class, you have to turn on the headlights to turn on the foglights unless you leave it in AUTO mode which did not occur to me at the time. But they are bright and they light up the sides of the road and the lower part of the road so you can see potholes.Please see my video on how to install this in a Mercedes Benz ML Class from 2002-2005.