Extremely Simple Installation - Fits Right Into Your Vehicle
- Open your vehicle's hood.
- Open the back cap of the headlight assembly and take out the stock bulb.
- Insert the LED bulb into the headlight assembly.
- Plug the LED bulb to power socket.
- You're done. Installation is as simple as swapping out the bulbs.
- Be very attentive during the installation process to minimize all chances of accidents.
- Never touch the bulb with your fingers because it might blemish it.
- Wearing gloves is ideal when dealing with the bulb. If ever it gets in contact with any contaminents, simply wipe the bulb with rubbing alcohol and a dry cloth.
- Always perform above operation when vehicle is off, not running.
- Do not touch bulb when turning power on and off.
- Never look directly into the LED bulb because the light emited can be very bright and hurt your eyes.
- If an accident occurs, make sure to shut the power supply off.
- We do not take any responsibility if a customer attempts to assemble or disasssemble parts that are broken.
- If you ever need the professional help for repairs or a replacement, make sure to visit your local garage.
- Our products must stay away from any kind of flammable content such as Diluting Agents, Spray Paint, Paper, Oil, and so on.
- Never adjust your LED lights to point upwards because you might deminish the visibility of other drivers on the road.
- To avoid short circuiting your LED bulb, make sure to turn them on only once your vehicle has been started.