AUXITO 912 921 LED Backup Light Bulbs, High Power 2835 15-SMD Chipsets Error Free T15 906 W16W
1 Year Warranty
30 day returns
- (Pack of 2) LED replacement bulbs, 6W each bulb powered by 15 pieces of high quality 2835 SMD LED lights
- Wide voltage:12-16V, current:500Ma, bulb size: 9*15*40mm, net weight: 6g/pc. Brightness: 3 times brighter than original reverse light bulbs
- CANBUS error-free design is easy to use. Built-in intelligent IC driver for better performance. Energy-saving, low temperature, long-lasting
- Suit for socket: T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, W16W, just plug and play without modification. ONLY used for backup reverse lights
- Suit for socket : T15, 912, 921, 906, 904, 902, W16W.
- Energy-Saving, low power consumption for longer life span.
- Canbus error-free, no error after installation. Easy to install, just plug and play.
- Each lamp powered by 15 pieces of high power 2835 SMD LED lights(3 on the top and 12 on the sides).6000k white color light brings your car a refreshed new look.
- Only used for backup reverse lights.
- 1 pair of super bright led bulbs.
- Please check your vehicle owner's manual or the original bulb to confirm the correct bulb size you need before placing the order.
- Can-bus error free for most vehicles, but the error-free capability may be limited to some sensitive vehicles(especially European vehicles). And please note these backup light led bulbs will NOT be compatible with Malibu and Cadillac XTS's system.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These are fantastic and definitely worth it for the price! They were a direct fit for oem and easy to install. They are wicked bright! I am very happy with them especially for the price.
See photo, led light on left, stock bulb on right. Led is brighter and whiter.
This was installed in my 2012 Durango. It’s a very easy process with my vehicle. Now the lights, they’re much brighter and luminescent than the stock lights. One burnt out so I took advantageous of replacing it with led so I can see better with my rear view camera. I can’t speak for longevity but down the road I’ll update my review on a boring day.
We installed these in our 2003 Honda Element EX. These are meant to be an upgrade and they have done the job! These are BRIGHT!
Great bulbs that put out at least double the amount of light than the OEM 921 incandescent bulbs. You get much higher visibility with these lights when using the camera to back up near vehicles or trees at night. Easy to install after viewing a tutorial on YouTube. This is pretty much a no brainer. They are a cheap, easy and effective upgrade. Buy them, you will be glad you did.