- Using CSP Y19 LED chips keeping consistent luminous point with the original halogen lamp. Perfect beam pattern and stable focus light. Much brighter than a halogen bulb. It provides better visibility at night.
- An exclusive mini fanless heat sink is moved to the upside of H4 collar and features halogen bulb 1:1 design, which solve the problem of hard-to-fit areas that many typical LED headlight heat dissipation methods to have and conform to a wide range of headlight housings.
- Adopted all-aluminum integrated housing and multi-groove heat sink back design forms a complete lamp body cooling system. Rapid heat dissipation and no fan noise. Super stability and over 40,000 hours lifespan
- Smoothly high and low beam switching. No dark spots or shadowed areas. Do not blind oncoming traffic, no glare to other drivers. Ensure your safety when driving
- Bulb Base: H4 9003 P43T HS1
- Power: 15W
- LED Chips: SEOUL CSP Y19
- Input Voltage: DC 9V-32V
- Lifetime: >40,000 Hours
- Light Color: 6500K White
- Working temperature: -40°~105°
- Material: Aviation Aluminum Alloy
- Function: High low beam
- Long service time
- Energy-saving, lower power consumption
- High brightness
- Stable light output
- Shock resistance
Load resistor might be needed to prevent the error code/light off the problem for few sensitive motorcycles
Packaged with 1 piece of the LED bulb. Kindly note that the bulb is designed for motorcycle use only. Please don't use it for car or trucks’ headlights.
Question: Will this fit my 07 heritage?
Answer: Hello, it will fit your 2007 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage.
Question: Is this easy to install to a Suzuki dr650?
Answer: Hi, yes it will be easy to install on a Suzuki dr650. It has a small size and plug-n-play socket. You can directly plug it into the socket.
Question: Wil it fit my 2005 Kawasaki Nomad 1600?
Answer: Hi, It will fit your 2005 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 whose original bulb is H4/9003 type.
Question: Will I need a load resistor so I won’t fry my battery or rectifier?
Answer: This 9003/h4 headlight bulb will work well for most motorcycles no need load resistor.
Question: Do I need a conversion kit or anything? 02 Honda rebel stock with the old yellowish light. (H4h
Answer: As long as its an H4 this light fits directly with no conversion needed! A load resistor might be needed to prevent the error code/light from the problem for a few sensitive motorcycles.