Once you have the idea to upgrade the bulb, then you will act! But in the face of a dazzling array of products on the market, do you know how to choose the right led bulb for your car?
There are 2 types of H7 led headlight bulbs on the market. One has good heat dissipation performance and a built-in fan that can achieve ultra-high brightness, such a design will result in a bulky product that requires the replacement of the specific adapter to install it. The other is a 1:1 design with halogen, fanless, the brightness will be a little brighter than the halogen, no need to replace the adapter, but due to the polarity design, so there will still be many installation problems.
AUXITO H7 led bulbs have been greatly improved. 1:1 design with halogen, no fan, use aluminum edging to provide better heat dissipation capacity, non-polarity, no need for changing adapters and built-in upgraded intelligent IC driver make most of the vehicles without error warnings or radio interference, but some sensitive models may require a canbus decoder, keep you away from many kinds of installation problems!
- 【Non-polarity, Easy to Install】 AUXITO h7 LED bulb adopts the latest designed all-in-one mini size, no polarity, no additional adapters, so you can stay away from all kinds of installation problems. Plug and play without any modification
- 【CSP Chips, Brightness Improved】AUXITO h7 led low beam bulb is designed with 8 CSP chips, 6500K cool white, about 2 times brighter than stock halogen bulbs allowing you to see more clearly and farther on the road, improve visibility at night
- 【Perfect Beam, No Dark Spots】AUXITO h7 led high beam bulb uses a 1:1 halogen beam design and ultra-thin chip copper plate to ensure 360° illumination without black spots. Will not turn a blind eye to oncoming traffic and drivers, driving at night is safer
- Driving at night, the road is dim, the environment is dim, no lights in the suburbs, and pedestrians crossing the road...does the dim original halogen bulb cause you a lot of trouble?
- The forward light may be one of the most important parts of your car. The brightness and lifespan of the original car lights are not enough, they consume a lot of power, and they will become darker and darker as time goes by.
- In fog, rain, snow, dusty, and other low visibility weather, driving has become a very dangerous thing! It is very important for vehicles and pedestrians to find each other in the distance.
- For the safety of you and the traffic participants, it is worthwhile to upgrade your halogen bulbs to LED bulbs. AUXITO H7 led bulb is increased, allowing you to see more clearly and farther on the road, allowing you to react faster when encountering danger, and reducing the occurrence of traffic accidents!
【IP67 Waterproof, Long Lifespan】Brand new LED technology, power consumption reduced by 60%. The entire aviation aluminum fuselage provides superior cooling capacity. The IP67 waterproof design allows it to be used in all kinds of weather. All of these ensure a long service life of up to 50,000 hours
- 【Product Warranty, No Worries】AUXITO h7 fog light bulbs are suitable for most vehicle computer systems without error or flicker, but some sensitive models may require a canbus decoder, please get in touch with us to get a free decoder or any other problem
- Chips: LED CSP Chips
- Color: 6500K Cool White
- Voltage: 9-18V DC
- IP Rate: IP67 Waterproof
- Lifespan: 50,000+ Hours
- Brightness: 200% Brighter Than Halogen
- Installation: Non-polarity, No Adapter Required, Plug and Play
- Application: Forward Light/Fog Light/Daytime Running Light
- Notice If occur error or flicker, please get in touch with us for a decoder to solve it
Some sensitive car models upgrade to led bulbs may occur an error or flickers, this is due to the high safety factor of the car, and the power of LEDs is not as high as the OEM bulb, so there is an incompatibility. This is a normal phenomenon and can be solved by installing a decoder, can get a resistors decoder from us to solve this problem.
Any other problems during installation and use, please get in touch with us via email to help you solve them!
Question: Is these high beams or low beam?
Answer: Regardless of whether it is high beam or low beam, as long as their original headlight model is H7, it will be suitable for use. It should be noted that if the original light bulb is a combination of hign and low beam, it will not fit.
Question: Are these h7 headlight bulbs non-polar? Is it easy to install?
Answer: Yes, the latest design of auxito H7 led headlight bulb is non-polar and no additional adapter is required, just plug and play!
Question: will extra heat not damage light housing without cooling fins?
Answer: The power of the bulb is not particularly high, and the aviation aluminum body provides sufficient heat dissipation capacity, so there will be no burnout of the housing.